CoSport™ - Terms and Conditions of Sale
Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games
(Effective 15-August 2019)
Please read the Terms and Conditions set forth below carefully. By purchasing products from CoSport (herein after referred to as “THE COMPANY”), you confirm that you have read, understood, and accept the following Terms and Conditions.
- "Additional / Accommodations-Only Packages" means the Additional Accommodations-Only packages offering by “THE COMPANY” to Customers.
- "Account" means a unique identifier for a given Customer created through the Website.
- "Account Holder" means the individual who maintains and holds responsibility for the Account with “THE COMPANY”.
- "Account Page" means the interface which records a Customer’s order and/or purchase history and facilitates communication between Account Holder and “THE COMPANY”.
- CoSport, "we" or "our" means Jet Set Sports LLC d/b/a CoSport (“THE COMPANY”), a Delaware limited liability company with its primary address of Box 905, Far Hills, New Jersey 07931, USA, (phone: +1 908 326 2660).
- "Customer," "you" or "your" means the Person who has ordered and provided payment to “THE COMPANY” for one or more Products. If and where applicable shall also be consider a Guest. If the Customer transfers any inclusions of a Product(s) to a third party user, the Customer has the obligation to inform such user of his or her rights and responsibilities under these Terms and Conditions. For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, Customer is used interchangeably with “Account Holder” when referring to Hotel & Ticket Packages and Priority Access Packages.
- "Event" means (i)an Event may be for the Opening or Closing Ceremony for the Games, or (ii) any an Event may be a period of the sports disciplines time during which one or more Sports or competitions taking place during the Games, including cultural events and, dependent upon the Ticket that has been sold.
- “E-Ticket” means an electronic method of ticket distribution to be sent to the Bill-To purchaser which entitles the holder to admission to a Session.
- “Handling Charge”: Rate applied per ticket in accordance with pre-approved ticket pricing. The Global Authorised Ticket Reseller is allowed to charge a handling charge of USD$5 per ticket where a Ticket order comprises of only one (1) ticket. The handling charge is presented in USD currency.
- "Games" means the Paralympic Games of 2020 in Tokyo, Japan.
- "Guest" means the Primary Guest and any member of Primary Guest’s party.
- "Guest Registration" means the web-based registration system which Ticket Package, Hotel & Tickets Package, and/or Additional Accommodations-Only users must complete prior to the commencement of the Games.
- "Hotel & Tickets Package(s) (HTP)" means the Package offering by “THE COMPANY which consists of Tickets, hotel accommodations and/or other amenities during the Games.
- "Individual Ticket(s)" means the offering of Individual Tickets by “THE COMPANY” to Customers, consisting of the purchase of standalone Ticket(s).
- “IPC” means the International Paralympic Committee.
- “JPY” means Japanese Yen (JPY), the local currency of the Japan.
- "Live Sales Phase" means the real-time period when Customers submit their orders for Tickets on a first-come, first-served basis via the Website.
- "NPC" means the various National Paralympic Committees.
- “IPC FAMILY” means NPC officials, NPC sponsors, athletes (including their families which means parents, siblings, spouse/partner or children of the athletes), affiliated national federations and such other persons identified by the NPC as included in the NPC family.
- “OCOG” means the Organizing Committee of the Olympic & Paralympic Games.
- “Package” means the Ticket & Hospitality Pass Package, Hotel & Ticket Package, Priority Access Package and/or Additional / Accommodations-Only Package.
- "Person" means an individual, partnership, firm, corporation, association, trust, unincorporated organization, or other entity.
- "Price Category" means the assigned Ticket price corresponding to a designated seating section for a particular Session at a Paralympic Venue as determined by TOCOG.
- "Product(s)" means the offerings of goods and/or services by “THE COMPANY” to Customers, including Individual Tickets, Ticket & Hospitality Pass Packages (THPP), Hotel & Tickets Package, and/or Additional Accommodations-Only Packages.
- "Purchase Confirmation" means the official confirmation available within the Account Page, confirming the purchase of a Product(s) submitted through the Internet (directly by the Customer), and confirming that payment has been charged/received in full for the Product(s).
- "Scalper and/or Broker" means an unauthorized organisation that buys and sells tickets or “Products, including Tickets, for the purpose of reselling them” at a premium or marked-up value in excess of the original retail price of the tickets and is sometimes also referred to as a secondary market reseller.
- "Session" means the valid period/time frame for which Tickets have been issued for access to an event during the Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games.
- “Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions for purchasing Products and using the Website, including all of the provisions set out below and available at the links contained and incorporated herein, which also include other rules, policies and instructions, as well as any other rules that have been brought to your attention.
- “TOCOG” means The Tokyo Organizing Committee of the Olympic & Paralympic Games a legal entity incorporated under the laws of Japan.
- “TOCOG Terms & Conditions” means the Tokyo 2020 Terms and Conditions of Ticket Purchase and Use and Spectator Policy, accessible via the TOCOG Website.
- “TOCOG Website” means https://tokyo2020.org.
- "Ticket" means a document the presentation of which entitles the holder to admission to a Session, which may be in electronic form, be a computer-generated form, or may be a conventional, printed ticket of admission.
- “Ticket & Hospitality Pass Package” means THE COMPANY offering related to the purchase of Ticket(s) and single-entry pass(es) to enter THE COMPANY’S hospitality center on a pre-determined basis.
- "Ticket Bearer" means a person who holds admission to an Event and has a valid Ticket to such Event. A Ticket Bearer may also be a Customer or a person other than the Account Holder.
- "USD" means United States Dollar, the local currency in United States of America.
- "Venue" means the official site for a particular Event.
- “Website” means THE COMPANY’s website: www.cosport.com.
Website Pricing and Typographical Errors: While “THE COMPANY” strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, errors may occur. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error,” THE COMPANY” shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item and provide a full refund. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Order Cancellation by “THE COMPANY”: “THE COMPANY” reserves all rights to refuse any orders which are not complete, are inaccurate, or do not satisfy any or all of these Terms and Conditions. “THE COMPANY” may, in its sole discretion, refuse applications or cancel orders submitted by any Person who resells or attempts to resell the Product(s) and/or any component of a Product in a manner inconsistent with these Terms & Conditions, unless previously and expressly authorized in writing by “THE COMPANY”. An attempt to resell Product(s) and/or any component of a Product in a manner inconsistent with these Terms & Conditions is grounds for seizure or cancellation/invalidation of such Product(s) without refund or other compensation.
Transferability: Customer is authorized to transfer Tickets included in a Product(s) to a Ticket Bearer who is a family member, friend or colleague who is known to the Customer personally and/or has a pre-existing business relationship with the Customer. Any such transfer must take place without payment or benefit in excess of the face value price of the Ticket. However, any refunds due will be made only to the original purchaser of the Product(s) in question.
If the Customer is prevented from travelling or for any reason cannot make use of a Hotel & Tickets Package and/or Accommodations-Only purchased from THE COMPANY, the Customer may transfer their booking to another Person provided such Person meets all the requirements of these Terms and Conditions and that Customer notifies “THE COMPANY” of the transfer in writing.
Reselling: A Customer is expressly prohibited from reselling Tickets and acknowledges that any unauthorized resale of Tickets is against the law. Such prohibition will be vigorously enforced by TOCOG. Further, the use of any Product components, including Tickets, Package Product(s), or services to promote yourself or any third party as a reseller of components of Product(s), or the use components of Product(s) for any promotional, sweepstakes or contest purpose that would violate the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and/or the TOCOG Terms and Conditions is prohibited.
CUSTOMER AGREES THAT THE PRODUCT(S) MAY NOT BE RE-SOLD OR USED TO PROMOTE ANY PERSON, ENTITY, PRODUCT OR SERVICE WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL FROM THE RESPECTIVE NATIONAL PARALYMPIC COMMITTEE (“NPC) IN THE CUSTOMER’S COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE.
Travel to Host City: “THE COMPANY” accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of Guests to obtain appropriate documentation and/or if the Guests are refused entry at customs/immigration.
Customers with Impairments: Any impairment such as vision impairments, blindness, hearing loss, deafness, as well as people with mobility and/or agility impairments requiring special attention must be reported at the time of ordering. “THE COMPANY” will make reasonable efforts to accommodate the needs of impaired Customers/Guests, but is not responsible for any inability to accommodate, delay or denial of service by the Organizing Committee, carriers, hotels, restaurants, or other suppliers. Most motor coaches are not equipped with wheelchair ramps unless specified.
Wheelchair guest seating and visually impaired guest seating does not include a companion seat in the price of the Ticket. All wheelchair and visually impaired seating requests will be considered after the purchase of the Ticket is completed because “THE COMPANY” must submit a request on your behalf to TOCOG. Although “THE COMPANY” will make every attempt to fulfill your request for accessible seating, we cannot, under any circumstances, guarantee that we will be able to fulfill such requests. Failure to fulfill such a request by TOCOG will not be grounds for cancelation and/or a refund of requested tickets. TOCOG’s Accessibility Statement is available for viewing on the TOCOG Website at https://tokyo2020.org/en/
Use of Promotional Material: Photographs and video, including images of Guests, taken by “THE COMPANY’s” representatives during the Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games and/or in relation to “THE COMPANY’s” Product(s) are the sole property of “THE COMPANY”, and may be used in promotional materials. Feedback, both verbal and/or written, provided by Guests about a “THE COMPANY’s” Product(s) is also the property of “THE COMPANY”, and may be used in promotional materials, including but not limited to the Website.
Upon request of Jet Set, the IPC Family shall submit to Jet Set for approval all materials (including webpages on any IPC Family website) or any public domain site containing information about Games Tickets or the Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games.
No Transfer of Rights
Nothing in this Agreement creates or transfers any “marketing rights” to the IPC Family for the utilization of Games Tickets, Furthermore, nothing in this Agreement transfers or grants the IPC Family any additional rights in association with the Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games.
Insurance: “THE COMPANY” is not responsible or liable for loss, damage, theft of personal belongings, or for personal injury, accidents, and/or illness. Additionally, “THE COMPANY” is not responsible for circumstances that may arise subsequent to the purchase of Product(s) that may make it inconvenient or impossible for the Customer to travel or use the Product(s), including without limitation, acts of God, financial circumstances of the Customer, climatic conditions, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond “THE COMPANY’s” control. Neither “THE COMPANY” nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses or liabilities or injuries sustained or incurred by the Customer as a result of any of the aforementioned causes. For protection against such contingencies, “THE COMPANY” recommends that the Customer maintain suitable insurance to cover these possibilities.
Limitation of Liability: “THE COMPANY” acts only as an agent for the hotels, transportation companies, owners or contractors, or by Persons in their employ, providing accommodations, transportation, or other services. All coupons, exchange orders, receipts, contracts, and Product(s) issued by “THE COMPANY” are issued subject to any and all taxes, terms and conditions under which any such accommodations, transportation, Tickets, or other services are provided. By the acceptance of such coupons, exchange orders, receipts, contracts, or Product(s), the Customer agrees to the foregoing, and also agrees that neither “THE COMPANY” nor any of its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, shareholders, agents, or representatives shall be or become liable or responsible in any way whatsoever for any loss, injury or damage (including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential) to person, property, or otherwise, under any contract, negligence, strict liability, or other theory arising out of or relating to the connection with any accommodations, transportation, Tickets, or other services, provided by “THE COMPANY”. Additionally, “THE COMPANY” is not responsible or liable for the acts or omissions of any Person not directly under the control of “THE COMPANY”. Customer further agrees that neither the NPCs of the respective represented countries nor TOCOG, nor the IPC or any other organizing body shall have any liability of any kind, and Customer waives all claims against the NPCs of the respective represented countries, TOCOG or the IPC and any other organizing body, arising out of or relating to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions.
In the event a Customer’s order is unable to be processed and/or completed as a result of a system failure (which includes but is not limited to: failure of the Customer to input information as requested; Website failure due to high traffic/technical issues; or any other failure which results in the Customer’s order not being completed), “THE COMPANY” shall not be liable for any loss, claims, or damages (including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages).
If a Customer is actually charged by “THE COMPANY” for any Product(s) (including but not limited to accommodations, transportation, Tickets or any combination thereof) without their respective order(s) being completed as detailed above, “THE COMPANY” will refund the Customer in full by crediting their respective Account at the earlier of either “THE COMPANY” detecting the error or the Customer notifying “THE COMPANY” of the error. Upon refunding the Customer, “THE COMPANY” shall not be liable for any other losses, claims, or damages (including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages).
Without limiting the foregoing, the maximum liability of “THE COMPANY” and the Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy for all damages and losses suffered by Customer and causes of action, whether in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence), or otherwise, shall be the total amount paid by Customer to “THE COMPANY”.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing limitation of liability;
- “THE COMPANY” is not responsible or liable for issues with Venue seating (including but not limited to location of seats, obstructed views, TOCOG initiated re-seating, or broken seats) during Events at any Venue, since the seating at each Venue is controlled entirely by TOCOG. Any such issues with seating that arise must be brought to the attention of TOCOG (which includes TOCOG employees/volunteers at each Venue), which has sole responsibility as to any remedy.
- “THE COMPANY” reserves the right to modify or rescind these Terms and Conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
- “THE COMPANY’s” responsibility to the Guests is to deliver the Products as stipulated within these Terms and Conditions.
Choice of Law: The validity, construction, enforcement and interpretation of these Terms and Conditions of Sale, and any and all claims arising out of or relating to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions (including all tort claims), shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey, USA, without regard to the conflict of law’s provisions thereof. The Customer hereby agrees that any suit or legal proceeding instituted in connection with the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions shall be brought (and thereafter maintained) exclusively in the state courts of New Jersey or federal courts located in the United States.
User Eligibility and Residency: “THE COMPANY” is the Global Authorized Ticket Reseller (GATR) for NPC’s outside the Host Territory (excluding Japan). Countries may have independent sub-agents appointed to represent “THE COMPANY”. Please refer to the GATR listing on the TOCOG Website for details relating to your country.
You will be required to prove residency in order to collect and use the Product(s). If you are a resident of the Host Territory, Japan, and you purchase a Product(s) then “THE COMPANY” reserves the right to cancel any order(s).
Account Holder: Account Holders are valid for Hotel & Tickets Packages only. All communication regarding the Account will be emailed to the Account Holder only; until a Primary Guest is registered via Guest Registration. Following such Guest Registration all the communication will be sent to the Primary Guest. The Account Holder is responsible for keeping “THE COMPANY” informed of any changes to the initial billing, contact details, and shipment details (if applicable) provided. The Account Holder’s name, country of residency, and other uniquely identifying information selected when creating the Account cannot be modified without the prior written approval of “THE COMPANY”.
Travel Agent: Travel agents or third-party agencies may purchase Hotel & Tickets Packages or Additional/Accommodations-Only Packages on behalf of their clients from “THE COMPANY”. However, travel agents or third-party agencies may not submit/purchase Individual Ticket orders, THPP (Ticket & Hospitality Pass Packages) on behalf of their clients. Travel agents found doing so will have their orders cancelled immediately. “THE COMPANY” reserves the right to cancel any such Request or Ticket orders by travel agents at any time. Travel agents may not charge their clients any premium above the Package sale price and furthermore the components of Hotel & Tickets Package may not be re-packaged or resold in any way or form.
Conditions of Sale: By purchasing Product(s), Customer acknowledges and agrees that it has read and understands not only these Terms and Conditions", but also that it carefully reviewed the specific Product inclusions and notable exclusions as well as any relevant background information on the Games available on the Website and the TOCOG Website. In addition, if purchasing a Hotel & Tickets Package, Customer acknowledges and agrees that it has read and understands the Hotel & Tickets Package style and itinerary. If the Customer transfers any inclusions of a “THE COMPANY” Product(s) to a third party user, the third party user or users will be bound by these Terms & Conditions as well as TOCOG’s Terms & Conditions and as outlined at https://tokyo2020.org/en/ .
Each IPC Family purchasing product(s) acknowledges and agrees that with respect to marketing and/or selling Games Tickets, it is at all times subject to Jet Set’s terms and conditions (available at www.cosport.com) and TOCOG’s terms and conditions for the sale of Games Tickets (available at https://tokyo2020.org/en/ ). Furthermore, a copy of Jet Set’s terms and conditions (along with a link to TOCOG’s terms and conditions) will be made available to the IPC Family purchaser prior to completing all purchases of Games Tickets.
Under the age of 18: A purchaser must be at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of purchase. By expressing interest to purchase or purchasing an Individual Ticket or a Product(s) containing a Ticket, the purchaser is certifying that it meets this age requirement. If a Ticket holder is not eighteen (18) years of age or over, such Ticket holder’s parent(s) or legal representative(s) are responsible for their actions and conduct and must have consented to the purchase.
Payment: “THE COMPANY’s” Product(s) must be paid by credit card/debit card. VISA is the preferred and Official Payment of the Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games. In recognition of Visa’s support of the Games, we are proud to accept VISA as the only credit card/ debit card payment option in the United States.
Once the transaction is completed you will receive a Purchase Confirmation within your Account Page stating such.
Live Sales Phase: Payment information is required and all purchases must be paid in full at time of purchase. Transactions on your bank statement will appear based on your country of residence as follows:
- ALL COUNTRIES: Jet Set – CoSport
- Credit Card/Debit Card Payment in full –Your credit card/debit card will be charged the entire amount listed at the time of purchase, and you will receive a Purchase Confirmation within your Account Page. You may be asked for additional written authorization confirming the credit/debit card purchase. Orders may not be confirmed until all necessary written authorization is received by THE COMPANY.
- Wire Transfer: For orders totaling US $25,000 and above, a wire transfer payment option may be available with prior approval from THE COMPANY. If the wire transfer option is requested, Customer must contact “THE COMPANY” immediately to request approval and payment instructions. Funds are required to be transferred to “THE COMPANY” within three (3) business days from time of purchase. You will be charged the entire amount listed at time of purchase and you will receive a Purchase Confirmation within your Account Page once the payments have been processed. Customers that are not able to provide proof of payment within the three (3) business days will have their order(s) canceled.
Tickets will be available to purchase on a first-come, first-served based via live sales from a real time inventory.
Orders: A notification will be emailed to the Account Holder indicating that the Purchase Confirmation is available to Customers within their Account Page upon successful order and payment processing of a Customer’s purchase. This will confirm the Product(s) purchased, the total price of that Product(s), the amount that has been charged, date of purchase, and “THE COMPANY” account under which the Product(s) are reserved.
Event Travel Time: When making Event selections, the Customer should allow sufficient time to accommodate travel time, security checks and any other unforeseen delays to get to each Event. Bear in mind that several Venues in various area clusters will require travel time between Events depending on your schedule and “THE COMPANY” will not be responsible for an Event or portion of an Event missed by the Ticket Bearer and accordingly will not be responsible for any refunds.
Seating: For Tickets processed within the same order, “THE COMPANY” will attempt to seat your party together wherever possible. For Hotel & Tickets Packages, families with children will have the highest priority of assigning their seats together. However, for HTP and all other Products, seat assignments cannot be guaranteed either by location in the Venue, nor for persons traveling together due to the seating restrictions at the Venues or seating allocations provided to “THE COMPANY” from TOCOG. Seat locations will not be known in advance of physical allocation of Tickets. “THE COMPANY” will allocate seat locations with respect to the Price Category indicated within your Product(s) details. All seat locations are determined by TOCOG and “THE COMPANY” must assign seats accordingly based on seat optimization based on the allocation. Children under 2 years of age (per 1 adult ticket) will not need a Ticket. For additional details on age restrictions you should check the TOCOG Website.
Competition Schedule Changes / Cancellation(s): TOCOG may make changes to an Event schedule. The Customer is fully responsible for reviewing TOCOG’s website for the most recent updates to the Event schedules. Tickets for Events that have been rescheduled or postponed are valid for the Event with the same Session code at the rescheduled day and/or time. “THE COMPANY” shall not be liable for any direct or incidental expenses incurred by Customer as a result of any arrangement that Customer may have already made if changes do occur. If an event is cancelled, the face value of the event ticket will not be refunded to the purchaser due to the nominal value, however a donation in this amount will be made to an approved Paralympic charity.
Complaints: If any Customers have any complaints about their Product purchase, Customer may email firstname.lastname@example.org and a customer care representative will take the appropriate action. Complaints must be filed in writing no later than thirty (30) days after the event date and should include all supporting documentation to effectively evaluate the complaint.
Payment: Payment in full of all charges including fulfillment fees must be completed before an order is confirmed.
Changes/Cancellations and Refunds: Once you submit your Individual Ticket Order and/or Tickets & Hospitality Pass Package order, and you receive a purchase confirmation. IPC Family purchasers will be able to return up to 25% of cumulative purchased tickets during the return period up to January 20, 2020. All Tickets must be returned no later than January 20, 2020. After this date, all sales are final and Individual Ticket Order(s) and/or Tickets Package order(s) is non-cancelable and non-changeable for any reason or cause whatsoever and the amount paid is not refundable.
Distribution: On a case by case basis, THE COMPANY may offer Customers the ability to appoint a proxy under limited circumstances to pick up their orders in the Host City. Customer may request the appointment of a proxy up to, but no later than, ten (10) business days before the start of the Games. If THE COMPANY grants Customer permission to use a proxy, THE COMPANY will respond to Customer with instructions and a proxy form which must be completed in its entirety and will be subject to review and approval by THE COMPANY.
Sales Phases: Individual Tickets may be offered through several methods. The initial method is a ”Right to Return” phase whereby IPC Family purchasers will be able to return up to 25% of cumulative purchased tickets during the return period up to January 20, 2020. All Tickets must be returned no later than January 20, 2020. Once the Right to Return phase is complete, subsequent offerings will be sold and confirmed on a live sales basis and is first-come first-serve.
Distribution: Once the seating allocation is completed, all ticket orders will be uploaded to the Bill-To of the account. This is the only valid form of ticket distribution that will allow entry at the venue during the games.
Once the e-tickets are placed in the Bill-To account, it is the responsibility of the Bill-To to keep the email for entry into the venue or print the e-ticket to allow for entry into the venue. If someone other than the Bill-To is intended to use the tickets (i.e. a family member, friend or other individual in a group) the Bill-To purchaser is responsible for forwarding the e-ticket to the other intended Ticket user. THE COMPANY cannot resend e-tickets once it has been sent to the Bill-To purchaser; however, the e-ticket will remain in the Bill-To’s account and will available to be printed.
Purchase Eligibility: Only IPC authorized and recognized IPC Family may purchase tickets by accessing https://paralympicfamily.cosport.com Travel agents, the general public, or consumers are not eligible to purchase these items. “THE COMPANY” reserves all rights to refuse any orders from Non-IPC Family or which do not satisfy any or all of these Terms and Conditions.
Individual Ticket Pricing:
- Individual Tickets: Ticket face value prices are established by TOCOG and each Ticket’s face value is converted using a fixed exchange rate from Japanese Yen (¥) (JPY) to United States Dollars (USD). The final sale price per ticket is the USD Face Value for IPC Family purchases plus all applicable and allowable GATR fees (which include a $5USD per ticket handling charge where a Ticket order comprises of only one (1) ticket, currency conversion, currency fluctuation, and merchant fee for each respective ticket) which are approved by the IPC and reviewed by TOCOG. The full ticket price is presented in and paid in United States Dollars (USD).
- Handling Charge: Rate applied per ticket in accordance with pre-approved ticket pricing. The Global Authorised Ticket Reseller is allowed to charge a handling charge of USD$5 per ticket where a ticket order comprises of only one (1) ticket. The handling charge is presented in USD currency.
- “THE COMPANY” will bear all benefits and losses resulting from fluctuations in currency exchange rates, meal costs, Ticket costs and taxes, after” THE COMPANY” has received full payment in respect of Product(s).
HOTEL & TICKETS PACKAGE
ADDITIONAL / ACCOMMODATIONS ONLY
“THE COMPANY”’s Hotel & Tickets Packages typically include Event Tickets, Hotel Accommodations with daily breakfast and shared access to onsite program management. Other goods and services that may be offered by THE COMPANY for purchase as part of the Hotel &Tickets Package may include: program management, Airport pick-up and drop-off, additional meals (lunch and/or dinner), hospitality and excursions may also be offered in select Hotel & Tickets Packages.
Tickets: Tickets will be provided as specified by the corresponding Hotel &Tickets Package description. Seating categories of the Tickets included in a Hotel & Tickets Package are confirmed at the time of purchase. Seat assignments will not be confirmed until the physical tickets are received by Customer via email and/or available in Bill-To’s account. Every effort will be made to accommodate adjacent seating but “THE COMPANY” cannot guarantee adjacent seats for Tickets purchased either within the same Hotel & Tickets Package or across separate Hotel & Tickets Packages. If a Session included in a Hotel & Tickets Package is delayed, interrupted, rescheduled/ postponed or canceled by TOCOG, refunds (if any) for the Session in question will be subject to the TOCOG Terms and Conditions. Customer’s which choose to print e-tickets, will be solely responsible for the safekeeping of such documents. The Company will not be responsible to replace or reprint for the Customer e-tickets which a Customer has printed that become lost, stolen, misplaced, mutilated or destroyed after they have been collected from THE COMPANY will not be replaced.
Hotel Accommodations: Accommodations will be provided at pre-determined hotels as specified on the corresponding Product description. Hotel room types and bed configurations are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Guests may need to change rooms during their stay if multiple Hotel & Tickets Packages are purchased. Guests may need to change rooms when purchasing Additional Accommodations-Only Packages or additional nights to extend their Hotel & Tickets Package durations. Hotel incidentals are the responsibility of the Guest(s) and a credit card or cash security may be required by the Hotel at the time of check-in for the duration of the Guest’s stay.
Hospitality: Hospitality will only be provided for Hotel & Tickets Package in which this inclusion is specified. Some Hotel & Tickets Packages include access to the “THE COMPANY’s hospitality center on a predetermined basis.
Ground Transportation: Ground transportation will only be provided for Hotel & Tickets Package in which this inclusion is specified. For Hotel & Tickets Packages where dedicated transportation is provided, Guests are transported in groups throughout their stay based on predetermined Hotel & Tickets Package schedules. Guests may still need to walk long distances from the drop-off points to their destinations.
Airport Transfers: Airport transfers will only be provided for Premier Hotel & Tickets Packages in which this inclusion is specified. “THE COMPANY” will provide airport transfers only between Tokyo area airports and the hotel designated in the Hotel & Tickets Package details, and only on the indicated arrival or departure days. Airport transfers will only be provided for corresponding arrival/departure days between August 23, 2020 and September 05, 2020.
General: “THE COMPANY” reserves the right to modify or cancel any Hotel & Tickets Package or Additional/Accommodations Only Package at any time. “THE COMPANY” shall not be liable for any incidental expenses incurred by Customer as a result of any arrangements that Customer may have already made if changes do occur. When a Hotel & Tickets Package or Additional/Accommodations Only Package is canceled, “THE COMPANY’s liability is limited to refund monies received from the cancelled program. Reselling “THE COMPANY’s” Hotel & Tickets Package and/or Additional/Accommodations Only Package for more than the “THE COMPANY’s” published price is strictly prohibited. Splitting components of a Hotel & Tickets Package between users will be prohibited. “THE COMPANY” will not provide reimbursements for components not utilized by a registered user due to reasons other than “THE COMPANY’s” failure to deliver.
Hotel and Tickets Package Pricing: HTP prices are based on double occupancy (two persons sharing a room). Where single and triple occupancy pricing options are shown, HTP prices are based on Tickets and meals equal to such occupancy. All Guests over the age of two are subject to identical Hotel & Tickets Package and/or Additional Accommodations Only Package pricing.
- Pricing: Hotel & Tickets Package prices are converted from Japanese Yen (¥) (JPY) to United States Dollars (USD) at fixed exchange rates and are inclusive of hotel room cost and tax, applicable food & beverage costs (including applicable hospitality center access), applicable transportation costs, applicable excursion fees, Ticket management and storage, security, administrative expense, IT support, telecommunications equipment, local staffing, recruitment and training of local staff (including uniforms and Tickets to attend Sessions with Guests), pre-Games program management (including call center and customer service), office expenses, on-site management cost, hotel operations management, insurance, risk of unsold inventory, soliciting costs, hotels and services asset acquisition cost, overhead cost, transportation management if applicable, company margin/management fee, service charges, legal fees, currency fluctuations and applicable taxes. “THE COMPANY” reserves the right to alter these prices at any time.
- Tickets included in Hotel & Tickets Packages are priced in the same manner as individual Ticket sales; additional package pricing may include access to the hospitality center and management fees.
- “THE COMPANY” will bear all benefits and losses resulting from fluctuations in currency exchange rates, accommodation rates, meal costs, Ticket costs, transportation costs and taxes, after ”THE COMPANY” has received full payment in respect of Product(s).
Payment: “THE COMPANY” reserves the right to cancel any orders that are not paid for in full before the payment due date specified during the order process.
Guest Registration: Before a Guest is registered, the Account Holder will be considered to be the sole contact for “THE COMPANY”. It is the Bill-To Account Holder’s responsibility to transfer the Package to the Primary Guest (if the Primary Guest is different from Account Holder). Any Hotel & Tickets Package or Additional / Accommodations-Only Packages purchased under the Account Holder’s name must be registered no later than 24-June, 2020, and must keep the Guest Registration up to date. Only Primary Registered Guests and their Accompanying Guest (if applicable) may receive components included in the Hotel & Tickets Package and Additional / Accommodations-Only Packages.
Once seating the seating allocation is completed, all tickets included in a Hotel & Tickets Package(s) will be placed in the account of the Bill-To for the account or to the Primary Guest for the assigned package.
Once the e-tickets are placed in the Bill-To on the account, it is the responsibility of the Bill-To to keep the document for entry into the venue or print the e-ticket to allow for entry into the venue. If someone other than the Bill-To is intended to use the tickets (i.e. a family member, friend or other individual in a group) the Bill-To purchaser is responsible for forwarding the e-ticket to the other intended Ticket user. THE COMPANY cannot resend e-tickets once it has been sent to the Bill-To purchaser; however, the e-ticket will remain in the Bill-To’s account and will available to be printed.
Changes/Cancellations and Refunds:
Hotel & Tickets Package Phase: From the day you place your Hotel & Tickets Package order (Purchase Confirmation Date), Hotel and Ticket Packages are subject to a five (5) business day change/cancellation policy in which notification must be received by THE COMPANY in writing, by email at email@example.com. After the five (5) business day period has elapsed, all sales are final. After the 5-business day period, Customers may change from one Hotel & Tickets Package to another of equal or higher value subject to availability and willingness and ability to pay the additional amount of the higher valued package. Additional / Accommodations-Only package orders throughout all sales phases are final and cannot be cancelled or changed once purchased, for any reason or cause whatsoever and the amount paid is not refundable.
Travel Agent Commission: Hotel & Tickets Packages sold to IATA,CLIA, or other registered travel agents as well as approved third party agencies may be commissionable. It is the responsibility of the agent to contact THE COMPANY at firstname.lastname@example.org to establish rates of commission and payment for eligible sales including submission all necessary paperwork for processing.